This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Sunday, March 6, 2011-)
+9:24 PM]*
# -
Something triggered me to talk about one taboo word : Sex.
I've recently saw a news in Singapore that most of the youths there are having sex at a very early age, say... 18 and below? and that is the average age of people losing their virginity.
As far as I know, in Malaysia, it's 23 if I'm not wrong.
Well well well......
It has been a long time this word sex became a taboo to most of us. It's like someone will go bad when they had sex. It's like a girl will look bad once they accidentally got pregnant when she's young. It's like... a forbidden word where you only will spill it out to your very close ones but of course, not at your parents face.
Then I've came to know that, Singaporeans, well, some of them when they got interviewed, surprised me. They wouldn't wanna marry someone who is a virgin because they think that sex is very important. Another point, they feel left out if they are a virgin. And another point is that they don't mind having sex without love because to them, sex is only sex, where it is not equals to love.
My heart sank.
And this comments are mostly from girls. Are Singaporean girls that 'open'? or in bad words, slutty/bitchy/whore?
I don't know about what others think but to me, I just can't stand people who are just doing casual sex or just think that sex is just ... a normal routine where just as long as one have a dick or vagina, and there goes some action without love. mm.
Got me thinking...
Am I old-fashioned or are they too opened?
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®