This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Saturday, April 16, 2011-)
+11:22 PM]*
# -
Been slacking a lot... visiting my bed more frequent than ever... I don't know why I have this habit whenever it's my study break, I tend to sleep a lot... 12 hours or so... I think I have sleeping disorder... I don't know how to cope with it.. Been drinking coffee like mad nowadays... since that's my only way to keep myself awake.. but at times it doesn't seem to even work... Asked Ms. Doctor in the house but she couldn't give me anything to keep myself awake.. why is there so many drugs for insomnia but not for people who sleep too much??
Haha.. oh well, study break now, time to buckle up and use that lazy rotten rusted brain of mine to put into full use. I must say, though it's only 4 subjects to read but it's killing my interest already. I have been reading my notes so slowly and I think it's too slow for me lol. Oh well, I guess I'm a slow starter.
Where is my competitive nature huh? I have always been competitive, IF I really want that particular thing. Like for dancing... I can show you what is it like to dance when I really put my heart and soul to it. Like for bartending... I can show you how I improve when I really force myself to learn as much...
But why it does not come across when it comes to studies? Am I the failure type? As far as I know, I am competitive, well once again, if it is of my interest only lah. and if it's not, oh boy, fiasco, fiasco.
Okok, time to get my work done... until then, once again, hiatus mode. Don't bother reading my blog for one month .. there wouldn't be any updates available unless got something interesting laahh. bye. lah.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®