This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
Yours Truly
Hi, my name is Michelle Ng.
+ University : IMU
+ I was born into this world..: 06041989
+ Horoscope : Aries
+ Status : still a Student.. and ex-Bartenderess
+ e-mail/facebook/friendster: michelle_nsl@hotmail.com
(Tuesday, May 17, 2011-)
+1:09 PM]*
# -
I'm gonna talk something so random and I'm gonna bet you'll be lost when it ends. LOL. Well, because during the study break, a lot of imagination, pondering and wondering around besides putting my brain to good use.. lol.. so here it goes.
1. Japanese
Yes, you see it, Japanese. Admired them much. They are so organised and well taught. Like during or after the earthquake, they didn't blame it on anyone nor created a havoc. It's like life to them is all about in orderly manner. What more is that, in terms of fashion... they can wear a simple yukata and looked elegant. They can wear a normal formal wear and looked awesome in it. Or, Harajuku style where you can just pair up with a neon green leggings with some odd shoes with which-ever you want top and a punk pink hair and yet no one really bothers. Here, if you want to mimic them, can... we'll call you lala or seafood. That's the difference. You see, I've always like japanese culture. I just love the part where you can just wear whatever you like without that glare. Hmm... how I wish Msia have that kinda place where we can just let loose and go wild with fashion and glamour.
2. Red Head
Yep. Since Hayley Williams from Paramore did her hair orange/red. Since Rihanna dyed her hair so red. And since I think it may look okay on me. So I've decided to go for red hair. There was so much debate on what colour is nice on me, what colour that they have in stock and what colour that I wanted. I went to my friends place, Guhan his name but we all call him tyko (or big bro) at his hair salon is in SS2. I feel bad for going there so late... Reached there at around 730pm and I was the last customer. Anyway, yar, I actually wanted to cut my hair as well... so I asked his opinion about my hair being half short (like a boys style) on one side, and girly style on the other side. He was like NONONO it doesn't look good on me and I say YEA YEA YEA but I want it anyway... and when he said 'Can do for you but you may not look good' and poof I said Ok, forget it. LOL.
So he suggested me a bob hair cut. I said I wanna retain my long hair for awhile since he dyed my hair first only then he cut my hair off (simply because I don't know what hair cut I wanted yet, it was a short notice for him sorry!) And so yeah, kinda wasting if he were to cut my hair bob after colouring my long hair. So he suggested to cut half bob. I'm like, if this thing doesn't work out I'm gonna KILL HIM... hahaha... and so he trimmed and trimmed. and I whined and whined saying "Oi, don't bob too much! Don't cut too short! I want 3/4 bob only! waaaaa!! How about my fringe!! I want a thick fringe!! Why didn't cut my fringe!! " and you know what he said... "MIKE, SHUDDUP". Ok, and so I just play my phone without looking what he's doing. Turns out, it was not what I wanted, but better.
Phew...... a sigh of relieve.
A friend told me that Thomas and Guys salon is not cheap... and so I saw the banner and it's like colouring/highlight also costs about RM300++ if it's long hair... wow. I didn't know! But my friend charged me only RM150 with colour, hair cut and wash... awwh.. so sweet of him lar... So anyway, he and I both went to the food court and yum char... and he didn't order anything to eat... hmm... Then I heard his side of story... saying that he wants to save up money to go Aussie and work... or get his new pair of scissors to cut peoples hair (because his one spoiled) and turns out the scissors is not cheap... hmm.. Then he rented a room there because going back and forth from SS2 to Shah Alam is not near at all... takes about 45 minutes to an hour .. and that if you drive, what if you are taking bus all the way?? wow. I am so in a way sad to hear his story.. because as I know, he went bartending (that's how I know him) to get money, save up and pay up his own course... and he's the only son in the family.. I guess his mom and him are very close because he told me his mom misses him when he's renting a room above the salon. With all that I feel like I'm so fortunate to have my own car to drive to my uni, to take my course without paying a single cent first, and the saving up part. With that he still charge me fairly reasonable and cheap... it was his call about how much he wanna charge that person lar anyway.. so yar, I felt like if I'm working already, I would have just paid the full price..
And! he is so observant... he realised my specs changed. He realised I trimmed my hair (he cut my hair almost a year ago and I cut again but I didn't go to him) but yet he realised that. And he still remembers the Republic cocktail recipe. HAHA. wth. We both tested each other and guess what, my freaking recipe rotted in my brain already. I guess my brain deleted that 'file'. oh well. I guess I won't be a bartender anytime soon? lol.
At night almost 12am, my parents saw my new hairstyle and they wtf-ed. LOL. So funny!! So lovin' their reaction man! hHAHAHA... priceless!!
3. Not only a pharmacist
Yeah, been thinking so much lately. Probably because I hate studying thus imagining all other stuff except the ones I supposed to imagine (eg. how muscle relaxant works and now COX-1 or COX-2 works or even how NSAIDS works.. zzz)
Well, studying pharmacy was not my interest at all. In fact, not until May '08 (my intake in July '08) I decided doing pharmacy. See? That wasn't my first choice either. I don't like studying, and I'm going to say it forever and ever. But the thing is that...
I really wanna be something else. I wanna go for hotel management. I wanna be a dancer. I wanna be a hairstylist. I wanna be an environmentalist. I wanna be a food critic. I wanna be a chef..YA, a chef after watching too much chef channels.
Meh. Is there enough money and time to do all? I doubt. Besides, hint... end of the world?? LOL.
Oh boy, when will I ever make up my mind on what to do? Can I do part time for all of the above? I have 7 days so probably everyday a different job?? ARGH. Like it's gonna happen.
4. Competition
Yes. Just when I told my mom I wanted to go for solo dance competition (beginner) and there goes my instructor asking if anyone wanna join a competition held in Times Square in August. So I asked and she told me it's open, means you pro or beginner ... so be it... it's open. Means beginner had no chance to win. And I'm pretty sure I'm gonna face lotsa good dancers. The chances of winning are so slim/fat. Haha. But I guess I'm just gonna go there to enjoy myself, gain experience and call it a day.
Well I guess that's all for now. Tune in later. bye
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®
Tagboard
I wonder if tagboard is needed? what you think ah?
Exits
Archives
Credits

|