This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Sunday, May 22, 2011-)
+7:46 PM]*
# -

Sabah... here I come?
Yep, in just less than 12 hours, I will be flying to Sabah for my electives.
Sandakan, then to Kota Kinabalu for holidays.
Yums, must be interesting and nice going out with my close uni friends. Then again, my freaking exam results are out on the 27th May. Zzzz.... $%^%&^&$#@!!
Once again, forever and ever until nx year, WHAT IF I FARKING FAIL?!
HAIHS....
okok, don't think...
Wait until results are out only I whine okay...? promise.
Until then, let's hope it's fun there.
And will not be bitten by bugs/insects/whatever.
Cu Cu!!
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®