This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Wednesday, June 22, 2011-)
+1:52 AM]*
# -
Been watching youtube lately. About dance. Dance dance...
It's not really a part of me to dance when I was small. I rejected my parents offer when they said they wanna enrol me into ballad class. I took up piano instead. (They asked me to choose one of the two options.)
Well, it didn't cross my mind about how dancing can be so fun. Not until when I was in secondary school. It was form 3 I think, when I saw this girl, named Erika or something, not sure. But she danced and performed in front of us (and there I was, being in the front row, got to take pictures of her because I was a school photographer...mehhzzz..) and I was like whoa... if only I could dance so well like her. She danced hip hop. She inspired me for that few years when I was there taking pictures of her.
I've finally decided to take up dancing classes all alone in Sri Petaling after my SPM and sad to say... I was not staying in Happy Garden anymore.. so do you see, how devoted I am to travel to my dance place all the way from KK to HG every Sunday. Passion that drives me nuts.
I've always been alone when it comes to dancing. Never before I'm able to convince my friends to take up dancing with me, probably because they are not inspired, and probably because they couldn't care less. There I was all alone.
Sooner or later, I made friends. But... as much as I wanted to keep dancing there, the dance instructor suddenly put my friend and I to advance class where they are so ahead and we're lost. I made up my mind, and quitted.
And so I've stopped dancing for about say a year because of work. I've continued after browsing through the net and found that beside Sunway pyramid there's a popping class. Urban groove, heard of it? Well, I really feel not accepted there. I really really feel so demotivated every time I have a class there. Blame me on not having friends? Blame me on being quiet? But still, I just felt so lonely, so lost. So sick of going there already, so I quitted again.
So then I've decided to go for gym... and I thought like hey, there would be hip hop class and why not join there? But it wasn't enough for me, frankly speaking. Their routine differs every week. I don't really fancy that, because I feel like a months worth of choreograph is better and makes me remember more. That said, it wasn't enough to fulfil my passion.
Finally, I've decided to step in into my housing area's dance school. It was a really really really slow start... it was so slow that I can just catch up within 5 minutes and the instructor was like teaching for that particular step for an hour. zzzZzz... So I stopped again and resume back half a year later. That said, it was still super slow, but I guess I have to tolerate since there's no such thing as advance class. Mmm...
So up to now, I'm still with them. So many young people these days joining dance. I'm considered one of the eldest geez. And! a number of them are girls... oh my, what happen to guys la? Extinct already ka? lol...
And recently, I feel like going for the another dance class near my housing area. The instructor is from Showdown 2011 and Battleground. His name is Chris. And from the performance he created on TV, seriously, swagger man... such greatness. After watching Showdown 2011 earlier, I feel like learning his dance moves. HMMM!! Should I stay with my old dance mates OR should I shift again... deng deng deng...
I can't kill two birds at one go this time, because I'm still going for gym. GAhh... either..or...
p/s: I love his red hair. =p
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®