This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Thursday, June 23, 2011-)
+6:36 PM]*
# -
Still quite undecided. Whether or not to flashmob. For one, it's freaking far to go for rehearsal (either PJ or bangsar man..). and For two, it's so late at night... 10pm-12am. Walaoeh, what if I have class the next morning lah?
Hmm... that said it kinda saddens me when I smsed my dance instructor yesterday.. she was like saying 'who r u?'
Wah. So fast delete my number after not going dance class for a month... got such people ar? (or was she playing a joke? not sure..)
But she doesn't seem really... excited when I told her I wanted to go... or say tumpang her... coz I don't know where is the place.
With all this factors, I am still uncertain to whether or not I should go for rehearsal.. Probably might go once, or twice if fun, but thrice? Still, undecided.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®