This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Sunday, August 14, 2011-)
+12:05 AM]*
# -
ANd I tHiNk....
I HaVE ToO mUcH CloTHes..........
LoL.
I think... (or wait.. I don't think I think, more of like I am) buying too many clothes. Till my mom have to like, yar ok nice... buy all you want... she's already wasted so much of saliva, breath(s) and voice to pester me about my addiction.
I've bought like 10+ new clothes this month itself... omgwtfbbq.
Can't help it! It's sale season, plus... everything fits. It's not really good in a way that you have an average body that can fit almost everything... from XS to L, pretty much sums up that I can just wear anything as long as I like... (unless the clothes are for petites).
Oh boy. Half of my allowance probably goes to the fashion industry. Why didn't I take up fashion as a course? Well, I guess it's because I have the ideas but I don't know how to portray or draw it. Hmmph. As a result, I buy instead... to make a fashion statement.
That said....
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®