This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Saturday, August 6, 2011-)
+9:33 PM]*
# -
Busier than ever. I've never been so busy in my entire life.
Forget about the 9-5pm job.
I have........
No time to even dance, gym or sleep.
Only lab work, all the way.
Sleep deprived, too tired to do anything.
In the lab from 8-8pm, or even 630am-830pm...... next week, deng knows I'll be there 24/7.
If you wanna complain that you're tired or sleepy, I am your last person to talk to.
Feeling so grumpy, moody and feelingless.
-off- i- go-
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®