This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Thursday, August 18, 2011-)
+3:28 PM]*
# -
Oh boy... in the midst of doing my lab work and I'm right here, in front of my e-lab (computer lab).
Well, I have an hour break before I start my lab work again... might as well just blog or play some game..
I am beginning to feel very very tired and sleepy by this time. My coffee at 5.50am wore off. My supervisor came to check our progress and I was sitting at the side, doing nothing but starring at my notes. I couldn't concentrate! I'm so exhausted. I felt bad for not listening but I think it's better that way than making her see my blank face after so much of talking...Oh well, let my friends do the talking while I sit and stare.
Bad timing. Bad bad timing. Was half way to my dreamy land.. but was forced to undo my steps.
Drank another can of coffee 10 minutes ago. Felt a little more awake, but not much. It'll take 45 minutes for the coffee to take an effect. I'll wait. 4pm is my time to do lab work, and I hope I don't fall asleep while doing. Mehz.
Why is my research have such a busy schedule? Why others can go back so early, so fast, and so little things to do? Whyyyyyy...........my bacteria research so hard to do?
At the end of the day, I'll fall sick not because of bacterial infection, but to grow them.
Okay, time to do my lab work now, prep.
Until then, signing off, with a tired me.
c you.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®