This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Friday, September 23, 2011-)
+11:09 PM]*
# -

I found this pic quite... interesting.. Absolut IV dripping into your boy. haha. Yums??
Okay, anyway... I'm sick.
Yes, down with cough and cold. I'm always sick, not that I'm not aware of. My immune system is not high enough to combat such bacteria/viruses/whatever that makes people sick. Surely hope it's not H5N1... (a new resistant strain from birds..)
Got me wondering.. BIRDS... of all things.. BIRDs...
Avian bird flu... blah blah blah... All those H1N1, etc... are from birds... and like hello? Birds eats fruits or insects.. travel here and there... and poof they are infected with some weird viruses... and then may be transmitted to humans...I'm like.. HUH??~!
It's just birds flying all over, eating fruits and insects... and they get weird viruses... how come? Of all things... birds are the ones getting it... Hmm.. Okay nevermind, just bear with my boredness.
Recently, I've been quite forgetful. I have no idea why.. maybe by neurons are dying faster than usual... oh boy, shall I take more gingko or fish oil... any ideas on how to boost my brain perhaps?
Side note, my research.
Yeah, been very very upsetting. I don't even know if I could finish in time for presentation. Most of the groups are already finished with their experiments. For us, 6 of us to be precise, we have to start from the beginning of our project. EXTRACTION- can kill us all. We need to do 50 times extraction and each time, it takes about 2 days.. WTF.
Brb, I wanna knock my head first. ttyl.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®