This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
Yours Truly
Hi, my name is Michelle Ng.
+ University : IMU
+ I was born into this world..: 06041989
+ Horoscope : Aries
+ Status : still a Student.. and ex-Bartenderess
+ e-mail/facebook/friendster: michelle_nsl@hotmail.com
(Sunday, September 18, 2011-)
+11:49 PM]*
# -
Oo... received some not-so-shocking-but-kinda-shocking-news today...
Chang Ted aka teddy aka Cele...
Is married. wtf. haha
Okay, not that shocking, but well, yarh, without prior notice that's why it's kinda shocking.
I knew him since I was form 3 I guess? Been with him for a year plus, and I can say that he is that type of guy whom will plan out the future, will stick with you forever not until or unless you leave him. And he's that type of guy where girls will feel comfortable talking to him, that's quite the reason why he had so many girl friends despite taking engineering course.
He's that type of guy who will always gives you what you want, spoil you with gifts and happiness, and will always be apologetic even if you know you're wrong, and he knows that he's right.
He's that type of guy that kind of resembles my dad, the traditional type of person. It may be boring at times to be with that kinda person, but rest assured, he is very trustable, loyal and you'll feel secure with him, now and forever.
Okla, I think enough of my cheong-hei-ness.
I just think that he's a nice guy lah. It was my wrong to let go such a guy but I never regret. I guess I was not able to appreciate his kindness,goodness whatever. I just couldn't imagine my life with him. If I were to continue on being with him, I guess I'll be married by 21. LOL. I kid you not. He'll be proposing and I'll be wtf-ed and will ask him to wait till I'm 30 haha.
So yeah, that was the news of the day. He is married at the tender age of 25. IF la IF I'm not wrong, he's 3 years older than me (omg, what an ex you have..can't even guarantee your age fyl)...
I'm such a bad bad ex. Abused him with my wordology, bullylogy, and psychologically. Yet he still so apologetic, and cried because I was angry. OK, that it was my turn to fml. Hahaha... Okay, let's not talk bout this issue. Nuff said.
For this few days, life has been a so-so thing. Weekdays, I'll be in the lab from morning to night. At night, I'll be watching tv, eat dinner and then sleep. Weekends? Time to shop or replenish my energy by sleeping and sleeping and I mean MORE sleep. I couldn't get enough. So, once again, life is at a standstill.
I've recently watched a video clip uploaded by one of my facebook friends, and it was so... sad to see. It's about the end is near...Before I start, let's just sip a cocktail first...

Many of us believe that the Mayans will be right, they predicted end of next year to be the end of the world...
Many sceptics like for example me, would just think that they wrote till that far, not because it's the end of the world but simply, end of the calendar, and will be restarted again from the beginning. And they said the world would end because of the Sun or comet hits the earth and the earth will go haywire and boom, we are all fried humans.
Well, try googling 2012, you would see plenty of results. Even now, the songs are like 'Till the world ends' or some other songs... are like talking dance till the world ends or something like that. There's even 2012 movie. Creepy at times when you feel that the end is near. But dumb at times in the sense that since humans know the world will end soon, they don't even bother about the environment anymore.
Also, are we able to tell the end of the world? We are not Gods, and I don't think God will actually give you the exact date or year that we'll gonna die as mortals. I highly doubt that we would have such date,time, year to die... I would probably assumed that it will be all at random, no chance to point out when is the exact time, location etc. In short, it's all fate. Fate, no date.
IF, IF and only IF the world ends at 2012, I will be quite disappointed. I would probably be a pharmacist for a few months and poof I'm dead and gone. I can't even continue my studies, or get married, or build a family... or even taking up environmental studies to help save mother nature. I have such an intention.. since everyone is becoming a doctor,nurse,pharmacist... all to prolong humans life.. but if the environment is not ideal, what's the point? It all starts from the environment...
Charity for so and so home, shelter for so and so place... What's the point when disasters kept coming in, and humans just focusing on how to help the people and not trying to prevent disasters by undoing our carbon footprint, industrial wastes, or open fire burning for housing estate..etc?!
In some ways I feel it was our fault completely. As humans, if I die due to the mother natures rage, I will succumb to it and just die in peace because I know, I was a part of it, I'm a human.
If only mother nature and God give me time, to try and undo back all the human wrongdoings.. but that probably would be just.. in.. my.. dreams...
Signing off with a sorrow and sick me, mich.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®
Tagboard
I wonder if tagboard is needed? what you think ah?
Exits
Archives
Credits

|