This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Wednesday, November 2, 2011-)
+9:41 PM]*
# my first dancing stress.-
Argh, I'm stressed due to dance... wtf.
I tell you, in my life dancing, I've never felt that stress before...
Why? For the fact that the one choreographing is quite a perfectionist. Every single detail has to be perfect, spot on.
I have a thing for perfectionist. I don't really like people who are perfectionist, no offence. Perfect to some point is fine for me. But not till the extreme.
Here's the thing, he used to dance without the 8's, dance with feel, RnB type of dance, emo type of songs.
I on the other hand, hip hop based, according to 8's, dance with intensity, with attitude and with own style.
My instructor always tell us, every one is different, all with different style, its how you interpret the dance.
However, this C guy expects me to be his shadow, mimicking his every move. Sorry babe, I'm not that kind of person though I gave in and just nod my head.
To me, world is ain't perfect. No matter how perfect you want it to be, it just ain't. Every dancer has their own style of interpreting the moves. And mind you, I ain't that far off from the original choreography. I have no idea why he wants it to be so perfect, and it's not even a competition, and we only had 3 days to be precise to practice.
Haih, furthermore that kinda dance he's dancing ain't my genre. So I kinda find it hard to cope, coz it's something like you're so used to write with your right hand and suddenly someone asked you to write with your left hand.. it's like you know you can do it, but slower, less perfect and messier.
At times I felt like why am I so slow in catching up, so imperfect. Was it my fault that I'm not perfect or was it his pressure that he's putting me through makes me feel imperfect.
Like seriously lor, how many times performing already no one actually pin point my every move. =.='' This was my first so don't mind me mumbling in my mumbling blog.
HAIH, after tomorrow, done!! =/ withstand stress!!
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®