This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Thursday, November 10, 2011-)
+1:39 AM]*
# -
There's a time where I felt like someone kept punching my uterus.
Well, the time is today.
Geez.
However, many thanks to Justine who actually bought a hot drink for me to feel better.. gosh, such friend I have. And I meant it in a very good way.
That said, as the night goes, it gets more and more intense. Haihs. I felt like killing my uterus for the day. =.= esh.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®