●Dear● -Dead- ●Diary● ♥♥♥
Welcome To My Bloggie..

Photobucket

This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.

Photobucket

~P.E.r.I.o.d~
Yours Truly
Photobucket
Hi, my name is Michelle Ng.
+ University : IMU
+ I was born into this world..: 06041989
+ Horoscope : Aries
+ Status : still a Student.. and ex-Bartenderess
+ e-mail/facebook/friendster: michelle_nsl@hotmail.com
Photobucket
(Wednesday, November 23, 2011-)
+12:26 AM]*

# urban girl to sub-urban for 3 months.-
In less than 2 weeks time, I'm off to Malacca. 

Well, this is my first time being away from my parents. Mm, I mean, well not my first (since I've been in my grannie's house for 17 years) so let me re-phrase. This is my first time being away from my family.

 Mm, for almost 3 months that is. There is an uproar from my dad after knowing that I'll be posted to Malacca. Well, honestly I was a little disappointed that I'll be away from KL as I have a few commitments in here (gym,dance,friends??). But as I ponder, I realised that this would be a great opportunity for me to become more independent. My dad is still not very pleased with this issue, but he finally gave in and drove all the way to Malacca along with other family members to find a house.

Indeed, we've found a house. Fully furnished, and it's just beside my friends house. So talk about convenience. Even more so, it's just less than 5 minutes drive to the hospital. Then I guess again, my dad was ecstatic and told the landlord a straight YES, I WANT THAT HOUSE. 

To me, the house is good. Looks good. I can feel the homey feeling. I can see myself staying there for the next 3 months. Unlike the other house that we saw, even though that house was partially furnished and much much cheaper than the house that I'll be living soon, it wasn't pretty pleasant. Looks old and no airy feeling. My dad didn't really like that house too. For him, he don't mind paying double the price, as long as it feels comfortable and safe. So yeah, good to have him as a dad in a way. 

Actually, it's pretty hard for an urban girl like me to go to some sub-urban/sub-rural area. I mean, for all my life I've been a KL/Selangor girl. Besides, I don't even have a 'kampung' to go during CNY. My so-called kampung is located in KL. So, forever KL. I guess it's not an easy thing to adapt into a rural area while the people from rural area can easily adapt in urban area. 

Talk about how I will miss my shopping sessions, my gym, my internet connectivity, my convenience in terms of getting what I want and a whole lot more. Then again, Malacca will be not as bad as Kedah/Perlis/Terengganu/Johor. At least, when I was rounding around Malacca, I saw shopping malls, cinema and McD. LOL. 

Hey mind you, I've been to Sandakan for almost a month for my electives. I can tell you, the only shopping mall you might find there is Giant. Though it was not as dreadful being in a rural area, but I've always preferred staying in an urban area.

Sigh, I've freezed my gym account, telling my dance receptionist that I'm not attending classes for the next 3 months, listing down what are the things to take to Malacca, trying to apply wifi, trying to settle my phone billing, and blah blah blah.

And I thought my parents will be coming with me to Malacca. Ironically, today when I was with my mom in the car, she told me that I'll be going there on my own. Pack all my stuff alone, unpack all my stuff there alone, driving there alone, etc + alone. So yeah, she's trying to make me an independent girl. Good, I've always wanted that. I mean, you see, eg Christine (my cousin) was able to go all the way to UK herself and find out every detail about her accommodation/transport/university ALL ALONE in a foreign country. How cool is that? Her parents was so confident in her that she could manage everything all by herself. I've always saluted her. If me, I'll be panicking and who knows crying that I have to do all on my own. By all means, I think I'm spoilt. 

Never too late I guess, this 3 months will definitely test my independence. Well, my sis could do it, so could I? 

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, forgot to say, I've been to Aussie for 5 days. Such an enjoyable trip. Love the awesome thrill rides there that you can never ride it in Malaysia. Facebook will show you my photos. For those who loves thrill, Gold Coast would be suitable for you. I didn't manage to find a place to bungy, but certainly I will regardless where. It's just the matter of time. smiles.


Hahhh, toddles, I have to finish up my dissertation now... so many comments from my supervisor (means that I'm doing things not on par with the standard) mm...

Labels: rants




0 .deaths.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®






Tagboard
I wonder if tagboard is needed? what you think ah?
Exits
Link Link Link Link Link

Archives
July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 June 2013 January 2014 September 2018

Credits

Free Counters