This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Thursday, December 1, 2011-)
+7:43 PM]*
# overprotected.-
Dad dislike me going for Far East Movement concert.
You know, I've always been overprotected by my dad. I can't go out late at night, can't go out with guys, can't date guys.. can't do this and that... blah and blah.
Like hello. I'm already 22. Eligible to get married. Eligible to create my own path of life. Eligible to vote, to work, to travel, to get whatever freedom an adult should have.
Well, not under his house. My dad is too much sometimes. He rather pay back my concert ticket and insist me to skip the concert. Berating me about why I buy the ticket knowing that I'll be back late. Like hello, which concert (those party concert that is) .. is able finish by 12am?? ZzzZzz... I have no clue why he don't get it. Probably because he haven't been to such concert.
My mom and I was like wtf. Then I forever no need to go to concert already if so. Forever stay in the house. And I rationalise him by saying our house got robbed in the mid afternoon, so you can never tell when or what would happen, be it in the day light or night time.
As headstrong as he is, he will not listen to what we said. He stands by his own rules, his own imaginary bad world. He did not open up his mind to look upon the bright side of the world, what the world is good for. Just looking through the bad things, and kept that in his brain forever. Sometimes, I do wonder why he's so overprotective. Not like he's been into some trauma that he lost someone because of his negligence. Mm.. got me wondering.
Probably he loves me too much to lose me. He showed his sour face to the IMU people when he realised that I'll be going to Malacca for 3 months. He showed me his sour face when I say I'm going to a concert. CONCERT la, not CLUBBING. DAMN.
As I've mentioned, sometimes I really wish I could just stay alone at times. Forget about the loneliness. I just wanna taste a little bit of freedom. Not much, but sufficient freedom. Now, I'm just a bird in the cage.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®