Sometimes, the only way to express my feelings is through blogging. At least, the blog would be a listener to my ramblings, with no judgement and criticism. I can write to 'it' as many times as I like, as long as I want and as frequent as I need.
Dogs are also the same. They can feel your feelings. They have such great sixth sense that I can never describe. They wouldn't care if you're ugly, short, mean or stupid. They just loved you for who you are with no boundaries. They wouldn't mind if you are rich or poor, as long as they are well fed. At times, they are great listeners. They knew if you're sad, anxious, or even bored. My dog knows how to read our minds.
There was one time my sis got into an accident. No harm on anyone but certainly traumatizing. The other car turned 360 degrees. Sis car was quite damaged at the front. It was very near our house, and when she came back with the car, my dog kept howling and barking at her as if like she was saying "Hey how are you?! I'm feeling that you're scared and traumatised... are you okay?!?!'' Seriously, she never howled and barked that much before when we come back. And her tail was not up I assumed.
For my case, my dog got emotional when she felt like I'm going off to Malacca a day before. Her birthday is on 1st of January and she didn't really feel like there's anything to celebrate. A day after it was time for me to go, and she still looked so emotional. So down, not willing to sit or walk... just lying on the floor.. giving me that emo-look. Then while I was packing my stuff to the car.. she was still there lying on the floor, not wanting to move. Usually, she would walked towards us, sniffing out of curiosity and busy-body. Mmm.. then when I told my goodbyes to my family, she suddenly walked from her lazy spot ( that's where the fan is ) and walked towards the gate. It's like saying "sigh, I know you'll be leaving.. it's time for me to say goodbye before I see you again weeks later.. *sad face* " So I patted her, saying to her no worries I'll be back very soon.. and I went in my car and get ready to drive. She's still waiting there until I finally leave. Hmm.. such a dog I have. She always knew our feelings but sometimes she pretended not to know, or ignore. She has her own way of thinking, at sometimes I really felt like she's acting like a human after being with human for almost all her life.
That said, both of my greatest listeners comes in both forms, non-living and living things. HAHA.. okay, that sounded abit off but yeah, it's true... Though I may not have any feedback from them, but at least they listened. They let me mumble, complain, emo and spread out my negative feelings but yet they are still there for me whenever I need them.
Humans may play a great role on listening and giving feedbacks after that but first, you have to know whether you can trust them with your secrets or not.. whether they got bored after a few times emo-ing in front of them... whether if what you feel makes you so sensitive in their perception, whether if they will tell anyone else about our problems.. whether or not they'll be able to know how we feel.. whether or not if they will criticise us after hearing our stupid story.. and a whole lot more before being able to tell your problems. Besides, not all close friends are able to listen to your random problems... I do have this problem.. coz my close friends came in all walks of life.. from a dancer friend, a secondary friend, a uni friend, a working friend, a primary friend, and a random online friend. And I do believe, they wouldn't want me to bombard my problems to them as they have their own problems, EVEN if they said they will always be there for me when I needed them. Kind of them, thanks but no thanks.
So.. blog, thanks for listening. Dog, thanks for being there for me.