Happy new year '12.
So, people asked me.. how's my 2011.. and I've heard from many people that 2011 was not a good year for them. Be it due to natural disasters, break ups, and so on and so forth.
Now, I guess it's not a pretty good year too lah.. so many natural disasters here and there.. especially the Japan earthquake and tsunami.. then flood, then heat stroke and much more.
Setting aside those bad things, there are good things as well... for me at least..
I was able to go to so many places. I was in Sabah for my electives for about a month plus, then went to Hong Kong and Macau for a few days and was forced to skip one PBL class ( and I told my friends to tell the preceptor that I'm sick LOL), then to Krabi and Phuket via Star Cruise Libra.. and lastly, without much planning at all, to Gold Coast Australia. Soooo random. But I like it...Seriously I've never traveled that much in my life. I have no idea why my family is so into traveling these days. And well of course, I took the opportunity to tag along hahaha! So my passport is filled with chops now. Awesome.
Then, I was able to do more for my hobby because my semester 6 and 7 was relatively more free and though not easy but less classes. I did two flashmobs, one was for Body Shop in both Pavillion KL and Fahrenheit 88, and the other one was for a guy who wants to propose to a girl in Sky Bar KL. Yeah, it was indeed cool and fun! Both flashmobs were enjoyable. I love to dance, and this is what I want in life. Also, danced in front of IMU for my Pharmacy Bazaar '11 and for my class party. In all, I've danced 4 times in front of the crowd! Never before that many events but it was the best- knowing that you enjoyed what you do, and you want people to enjoy it with you. Let's keep it coming! I wanna join a competition next! hahaha! I didn't really get to join a competition this year due to lazynes and and time constrain. BLah.
Then, research.. research.. an eye opener to me. I've got to be awake for a day. I've stayed up until 3am for research. I've stayed up to the next day as well. Never before, was my first but certainly a good experience. Thank you Dr. Erin.
What else.. hmm.. I wonder what did I do for my birthday.. Seriously I don't think I celebrated. -.-'' But my uni friends surprised me with a cake in Snowflakes Kuchai Lama. Quite surprised coz it's a few days after my birthday. OH YA, on my birthday, it was PCP presentation with Ben. Gosh, so boring lor. But my groupmates happened to know then they sang for me a bday song.. =) Then my dance friends sang me a bday song too a day after.. how sweet.. ><'' Though I didn't really celebrated my birthday, as in like.. mm go clubbing and drink or going out with friends, but it was in good fun knowing that my friends are there for me .. though not on the day itself coz we're all busy but they took the initiative to celebrate with me.
Mm.. and then I've gotten myself a laptop since I'm attached to Melaka, and stayed alone away from my family for the first time.
Back to your question.. was 2011 a good year? Certainly was. Hopefully not end of the world la. I haven't had my own money to begin with. I haven't gotten myself a sports car. I haven't do much in my life yet!! Am I looking forward to 2012? Well, for me.. what comes, comes. Life for me is random, no plans. Thus, resolution doesn't work on me. So buh bye 2011, hello 2012.