This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Wednesday, February 22, 2012-)
+11:07 PM]*
# -
I must finish the race that I've started 4 years ago.
I'm almost there, to the finish point, but I broke down and fell on my knees.
I know, at the finish line, many of my friends and family will be there to support me and cheer for me if I am able to finish crossing my finishing line...
It's hard when I have hurt myself, and it's painful to move on.
I have two choice : To let go and give up, a simplest thing to do OR.. to finish up the race and have the satisfaction of completion.
It's so tempting to give up, but yet, once I give up, what do I do from there? Just because it was painful to move on and that is the reason why I rather not finish up the race? Isn't it too selfish of me?
Therefore, I will not give up. FINISH IT...
Whatever u do, don't give up until the finish line.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®