Yeah, I think I am getting old.
Back then, I used to lurveee going out with my friends, regardless if there is workload or exams to catch up. I can go out for one whole week in a row, and parents would always complain that I shop/go out/ hang out/ yumcha too much. Nagged, scolded, pestered, berated. I guess that happens when you're staying with your parents. Yes? Being in a protected family, my dad will always call me to ask where am I, what time will I come back, I'm with who and will always tell me not to stay out too long or late.
Just the other day I was out for almost the whole day. Went to four different places in a day. Such a looong day. I was surprised that he didn't call. But when I came back, my aunt told me that my dad was about to call, but my mom was the one resisted him. lol. Gawsh. You see, up to the point where I anticipate his call. Was out of the norm when he did not call HaHa. What the heck right?
Back to my topic. I'm getting old.
I don't know whether is old the word or I'm just simply putting in a better word than saying myself busy all the time. Yes, I went into the wrong course, and yes, I can only blame on myself.
In case if you're wondering, I was saying myself old because...
I don't have that energy to go out that often anymore. I have always preferred to take that time to rest my mind, unwind on my bed and just be home, and yeah, do my work or whatever. I didn't really ask people to go out with me anymore. I have always reject peoples invitation to go out. I have always told people that I am busy, no time and have a lot of work to catch up ( it is indeed true, but the catching up part may not be the time where I told them I'm busy, if you know what I mean..)Sigh, sooner or later people will stop inviting me and I am #foreveralone. Not good to keep rejecting people, I know...mmmm
Yeah, I realised I've been rejecting people a lot lately. Just today I rejected my school friends invitation. ANd many more, but I kind of forgot where or when. Just generally saying that, I am typically not going out as often as last time. Was the word old to be blamed? or was it because I was so tired going to uni, doing so much of work, so many things to do and study and assignments can never be finished that I prefer to spend my free time to sleep and rest at home?
It may be a combination of both old and workload. I believe so.
stupid workload. geez. I have became so sedentary because of this.