This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Thursday, March 1, 2012-)
+9:52 AM]*
# Just dance-
At times, a random person is able to make my day. You know, when u just dance with your passion and soul, others are able to see. Are able to feel your vibe. And are able to enjoy as much as you do. Mmm. That's what I always do. I dance my passion out. Not intentonal though. It just happens. Anyway, yah, when I was dancing in the gym, a random girl came to me and say, woa, u got style.. I like to see u dance and blah. You know, comments like this are so nice to hear when you enjoy what you do and they enjoy what u enjoyed doing. So yeah, it made my day. Though I don't rwaly take good comments seriously ( coz I firmly think that I'm not the best so I don't deserve that )oh well. And just yesterday my gym dance instructor ask all the dance people to dance in front of the counter once cue music starts. So yeah, a super mini flash mob for my very own gym. ;p
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®