Just recently watched a movie called 'no strings attached' with actors/actresses like Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman.
Mm, it got me wondering...
This story is about a girl and a guy, both friends and they decided to have physical intimacy but no strings attached (simply means no feelings attached), so they can just do whatever they want, but when the booty call- well, you get what I mean.
So this goes on until finally one decides that they couldn't do this any longer for the reason of, well, love. The guy love the girl first, but the girl doesn't want any feelings to be attached in this friends with benefits relationship.. so this goes on until the girl finally realised that she too, fell in love with this guy and at the end, they both got together happily ever after.
Sounds like a fairy tail, no?
At times I wondered if there is such thing that friends with benefits can go on without any feelings. Pure lust and nothing else. Is there such? Will you be able to handle such friend? I mean like, what if he is dating... what if he is also doing with someone else... and what if he doesn't even care about anything else but just pure physical intimacy?
Honestly, I don't think I can. I couldn't handle the fact that the one I'm giving the intimacy with will date with someone else and what not. I may be jealous, sad and even angry even when friends with benefits simply means just lust and that is all, not supposed to care about anything else outside that part. Nonetheless, I do believe the movie says it right. There must be feelings deep inside that they will not admit. Not to the point when one of them is dating, seeing someone else and blah blah blah and THEN only the feelings start to come by and yes, will be admitting to each other that they do love each other somehow. Then maybe, that is why sex is also known as making love?
But I strongly detest those who do without feelings. It's like, what is the point of saying sex as make love? Not even a love hint there.. and what is the difference between prostitution and this? Free sex or so to say for the excuse of human nature? Hence, I couldn't actually imagine myself having a friend with benefit(s). But good for them, they've finally come into conclusion that they do love each other.
Ahh. I'm just bored. Mind is restless. Bored and totally in need to do something. Perhaps I'm gonna try to find a part time job in June. Wouldn't know how long it takes for them to call me and announce my posting.