This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Thursday, May 10, 2012-)
+12:28 AM]*
# tired-
Just came back after whole full long day going out here and there.
So tired...
And I guess Thursday is the only day that I'm not going out. Argh, getting old!! Tired so easily.. And I'm only 23 years old!! What if I add 10 years more?? Haihs, nope, not thinking about it.
Anyway, went out with this close friend of mine. And he told me his story. On what he experience, how he likes this girl but this girl already had a boyfriend.. and blah... so I guess most of the time he did the talking while I sat there and listen to his interesting stories...
I just love hearing peoples stories. That's how I know them better and that's how I see how they react to their situation and also, giving them my feedback right after hearing their stories. It's such a great feeling to hear peoples stories, and they also give you the chance to talk your story. Well, I didn't talk much because my life is ONCE AGAIN, at a standstill. Hah. So yeah, please bombard me with your stories!
Ai, nothing to talk about now. tired. ttyl
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®