This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Sunday, July 22, 2012-)
+2:34 PM]*
# It's been a while.-
It's been a while since I've last blogged.
Lots of things happening lately, and I am rather too tired to blog or to keep in touch with my blog or people.
First was the dancing event held in Stadium Melawati, Shah Alam. Met new gym friends, and those mandarin speaker-from-ipoh-dancers. 3 of them not really know how to speak good english. Hence, most of the time during rehearsals, mandarin is their core of communication. Blur as I am, I can't really talk much to them or understand them really well. Oh well, I guess mandarin is essential these days. I have to buckle up my mandarin yoh!!
It was intense. I had numerous bruises on my legs, I injured my knee, I can't bend my body. Friday 6 hours of practice. Saturday 12 hours of practice. Sunday 10 hours of practice and Monday, 2 hours of practice. You know what? On Sunday afternoon only we got our whole routine fixed. Imagine, Monday night is the event, in front of ASTRO tv and in front of thousands of US pro basketball fans. And we had so limited time to practice, let alone I was always at the front and never did cheer dance before. The stress from my mind and body was eating me. I had to tell my Chilis manager numerous excuses to go for practice, and they felt like I'm bullshitting. Not like I cared but I felt a little bad as I told them on the day itself, or the day before.
The 8 of us.
When the day comes, not everything was perfect. I had my off-beat moments, and forgot-the-steps moments. I'm just too tired to think about the humiliation and just kept on going. If you watch basketball, you'll know that every quarter of the game has a time out. And each of the time out, we have to quickly dance for less than a minute and then run back out. So tiring. Just after the event we got our money and I got to rest my body for a day.
Pippen.
my hair and makeup during the event.
Oh and I forgot to tell you, during my drive from Serdang to the stadium, there was a white Hilux car following my freaking car. Maybe he saw the 3 of us girls dressing so nicely, so the 2 malay guys wanted to disturb us. He followed us until our destination. I was terrified~! He was simply beside my car, in front of my car, and behind my car. I really wanted to either speed off or drive very slowly but it was unfortunate that there's another car (my friend) following my car to the stadium because she doesn't know the way to the stadium from Serdang. Luckily when we stepped down we saw a guy wanting to park at the parking lot. We quickly tell the guy that was in his car wanting to get down that these two guys were following us. Finally the white Hilux guys slowly drove off and never to be seen again. But the guy told us to stay in the car. LOL. Anyway, then more and more people came and phew~ less scared already.
The feeling of going into the stadium and walk in as performers is awesome la! I wanna do that again! Provided IF and only IF we had more time to practice!! (btw I saw myself on TV. I'm not gonna tell you when. hahah!!)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday it was a great night out with my high school friends.
HEeee...~~ I'm one of the judge for judging their desserts! yums. I love desserts. You can always ask me to judge your desserts coz I am a dessert lover!! HEHE. Regardless, it was pure fun! that's all. nuff said. I'm tired. Resting. bye!
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®