This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Sunday, July 8, 2012-)
+12:38 PM]*
# your job, not mine-
Don't OMG me when it's your job to teach me and I don't know because YOU did not teach.
Don't put the blame on me just because I did not ask, because I don't know what to ask.
Don't push the wrong to me, and say why small matters like this I didn't know. Well, you then failed as a trainer in my eyes.
From then on, I couldn't be bothered to be nice to you now that I know what kind of person are you.
Sincerely, me.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®