This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Thursday, August 16, 2012-)
+10:53 PM]*
# are that words real?-
Are that words you said was to comfort me, to twist in a way that it won't hurt me?
Sigh, showcased my choreo to my dance instructor. What she said was : choreo perfect but have to work on doing it big, no lip sync and utilise the space at the dance floor.
Choreo perfect? I really, do not believe. I knew I suck big time.. sigh.
I don't believe it
I saw myself
dancing
and
i
sucked.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®