●Dear● -Dead- ●Diary● ♥♥♥
Welcome To My Bloggie..

Photobucket

This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.

Photobucket

~P.E.r.I.o.d~
Yours Truly
Photobucket
Hi, my name is Michelle Ng.
+ University : IMU
+ I was born into this world..: 06041989
+ Horoscope : Aries
+ Status : still a Student.. and ex-Bartenderess
+ e-mail/facebook/friendster: michelle_nsl@hotmail.com
Photobucket
(Tuesday, August 28, 2012-)
+12:03 AM]*

# dreams-
We all have dreams. Those vivid dreams, sad dreams, tormenting dreams, happy dreams, sad dreams. Dreams are made in dream world, a wonderland that we can only go when we retire from reality. As reality sets back in, dreams are just... dreams.

 Everyday we dream, but really, it almost always to be forgotten when it's made unconsciously unless.. it's either a very sweet dream, or a real bad one that keeps your heart pumping. I guess God wants us to face fantasy world as well, because in reality, nothing is as interesting as in fantasy.

I have dreams that I made up on my conscious mind. Some of my dreams are to become a really successful person, to own a dream sports car, to own a penthouse, and of course, to have a job that I love to do. I haven't figured out how I'm getting there, but my sweet dreams are made of these. Dream world can make this happen for me but in reality, rarely, it will come true.  Also, I assumed this is the majority of every girls/guys dream, well at least, one of it.

Another part of my dream... I realised..would be a guy of my hearts desire. Not compulsory, but preferably. I was bombarded with a perfect guy image in a book. Fifty shades of Grey, if u must know. Readers, I guess none of you are 21 years old and below, unless.. u decided to read this in front of them. So again, if you must know, this book has erotic material. I'm fairly comfortable with talking about this taboo topic but if you find it inappropriate, I guess you should stop reading already.

..............................................................
............................................
.......................
.........
...................
...................................
...............................................


Hah, I gave you time to navigate yourself from what I'm gonna say.

I know this might be a dream only, but I should be allowed to tell you my dream guy??

He must be smart and successful, knowing what he is doing, and he's in control of it. He may look intimidating, but deep inside he's compassionate and reliable. He knows how to work and play, juggling the both of it damn well. He manages his time wisely, and he knows his own goals, he sets it, and he achieves it. While he can get any kind of girl he likes, he prefers to only give his heart when he finds his true love. In all, he's a well reserved guy, a guy who will not cross boundaries, will not have a girl for the sake of lust as he prefers to spend his time with his family or doing outdoor activities with his friends or himself. He spends his money wisely, carefully and most of all, very charitable. He has his outstanding looks and figure, strong and knows what style suits him. Clothes is not a problem for him at all, as he looks good in everything. He may have a few ex-es, but non of which he finds true or good enough to be his wife as some of them may be pursuing his money or the spark isn't just there. Ex-es, less than 3. True love, not found though there are many potential ones, many girls are dying for him but no. He wouldn't woo a girl for her beauty or for lust. He prefers someone genuine, real and compatible with him, don't matter her status or appearance. He hates fake girls, those who were after his fortune or his looks. He will not make a move until he finds the right one to marry, the right one to make love, and the right one to spend his whole life with. When he found the girl of his dreams, he pours her with love, care, loyalty and all the good things he has to offer. He would rather spend his free time being with her than being anywhere else in the world. He puts her as his top priority, never once denying to anyone that he is in love with his girl. During meetings or a conference, when his girl calls, he would pick up and tell everyone that his girl is calling and he had to leave for a moment to attend her call.  He would gladly introduce his girl to his family and his parents are so delighted to realise that he is not gay because he never once brings a girl back home until he met his true love. He will pick her up before and after work, and they would be chilling together until they call it a day. On weekends, he surprises her with getaways and goes food hunting with her. He would love to have kids with her, and will always be a proud husband, dad, and an ex-boyfriend of his wife.

Of course, with all the description above, I hope I am his girl.. HAHAHA.Probably I should write a novel like this to give false hopes to the girls out there MUAhahAhaha

Ok geez, enough I suppose. The more I write the more I find it unrealistic (in bad words term : bullshit). Tell me now, where to find a guy like this. Mehhhz. Rich guys will be playboys, while successful guys is taken. 

Don't get offended, it's only a dream. I'm allowed to dream, so as you as far as the law is concern. Dream too big? LOL. I guess so.

Now.. you thought that I'm gonna write some xxx stuff? LOL. Nah, I'm kidding. =)




0 .deaths.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®






Tagboard
I wonder if tagboard is needed? what you think ah?
Exits
Link Link Link Link Link

Archives
July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 June 2013 January 2014 September 2018

Credits

Free Counters