This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Thursday, August 2, 2012-)
+1:38 AM]*
# thoughts.-
Lotsa thoughts, random ones.
Firstly, this guy from my facebook whom I knew from working at Italiannies 4-5 years ago- wow. Throughout the time I added him on facebook (which I regretted, really thinking of removing him from my list already) changes girlfriend like changing his clothes!! To date, I've seen his intimate pictures 4 times with different girls. And each time, he removed his previous ex pictures and post his new gf picture. Hmm! I know it's not me to judge, but wow, can actually find a girl so fast and can actually let go of your feelings so fast too. Mmm, wonder if its lust or love, love or like.
Secondly, I quitted my job already. The reason being :
1) Hate my trainers there. I know it's pretty immature and childish to hate someone that doesn't treat you well. Since it's not my permanent job, I just don't freaking care. Whatever they say that get me offended I'll just tell them off, with no face given. Sorry people, ain't your kind of person whom succumb to bullying- I am not that girl anymore. I used to keep everything to myself, not letting it out and cry at the end of it. But as I grow older, I tend to realise that this is not the way. I have to be strong and stand up for myself. I can't just pretend that nothing was wrong. I guess that is why the trainers wasn't really fond of me too. But who cares eh? Lotsa bull shit that they bull shitted me but I don't care. I don't even bother telling them that I'm quitting and it was my last day working whatsoever, they don't deserve to know. Open the bar yourself dudes, acting like you know every single thing but didn't bother to teach. Sigh, working life- since when it'll be sweet huh?
2) More me time. Sounds cliche, but I have to admit I need to have some me time. I want to set some time to perform, to go for practice and to train my fitness. Do what I like, rather than sticking with some job that I ain't looking forward to go everyday. Well, it's kinda good to have the part time job actually, they did the schedule the way I want it - and best of all, free meals. Enough is enough, I'm afraid they'll hate me for asking too much off for dance practice LOL, thus resigning is the best option.
3) I couldn't tolerate smokers. Managers are smokers. People come to the bar to smoke. I work at the smoking area. Cigarette smoke will make me annoyed. Even the managers realised and they'll apologise at me if they accidentally release the smoke at me. Grr, I love my life, and I don't like to be a secondhand smoker.
4) One of the manager is really annoying at times. Ask me to tedious stuff and rude in a way. That said, that was 10% of the reason why I quitted.
Ok next story...
Thirdly, I may be going for dancing competition. Hehehe... solo babeh!! I have to choreograph my own dance routine with the given song. Kinda hard to slot in good moves in such short amount of time. Well, I'm not actually targeting a medal or something... more of like going for the experience sake. heee....
Am I too long winded? I thought of blogging the work life in Chilis but I guess I'll bore you. mm.. We'll see how. Until then, with my bone aches, hand, leg and abdominal pain, signing off.
Can't wait for massage tomorrow!
Pampering myself after 2 performances! woosh.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®