This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Monday, October 15, 2012-)
+9:14 PM]*
# beach please.-
Okay, not beach but something else that sounds similar to beach, you got that drill.
There's this particular guy in my gym, I'm naming him Z. Z, is a gym combat instructor. I started going into his class a few months back 'cause I realised that I could do body combat while waiting for my other class which starts an hour later.
So the story goes like this.
Somehow in some ways I got his attention. I have no idea why. Not like I dress sexily or dress very appropriately either. My hair is always in a mess, I wore specs most of the time, and most of all.. very less likely to get attention from anyone. Those girls who got the attention are those who just wore sports bra, or wear sexily, or even those who are pretty. He always like to tease me in front of the class, always pointing out my mistakes. Regardless I'm standing right behind or front, he will always come and walk towards me and freaking point out my mistakes even though many other people did the same mistake or even worse than mine.
One of the days I saw him walking towards Chatime, and I was unfortunately there waiting for my drink. I'm like shitness. Why of all people I will accidentally bump into him. And so he came towards me and said to me he want to treat me. And then asked me why was I in pyramid the other day when he saw me and pointed right at me while I was in a class and he was outside of the studio. Right after that I was in his class for his combat and after his class, he said he wants 'ball ball cha' (bubble tea). I couldn't care less so I didn't really listen to him but others did and said 'Huh??' ANd so he pointed and me and said 'No, I'm talking to her'. Well then I couldn't ignore right...zzz And yea, he kinda like being so manja and all, saying that he wanted bubble tea and I just frankly told him to buy la if he wants it. zzzz....
Another time was he showing the boxing action to me while I was talking on the phone and ask me why am I kneeling down or something. Excuse me, I was just kneeling down to open my bottle while I was on the phone okay? Is that his business?!
It gets worse. When he saw me in the gym these days he will always fling my hair to attract my attention.
And the worst part is, he slapped me on my freaking face. While I was in his combat class, he said 'this is what happens when you forgot to block' and POOF! HE SLAPPED. Okay, not real hard, those playful slap but STILL!!? OMGWTFBBQ is his EFFING problem !! What did I do to deserve such attention and slap! I really was quite pissed and I told him YOU OWE ME ONE SLAP I TELL YOU!! And he said okok I will let u slap after class. I was seriously super annoyed so his subsequent teasing I just couldn't care less. I guess he realised that and stopped teasing me for the day. But right after class he ask me to come and slap him, in which I did but I think I shouldn't have. But I can't just let him slap and he get away with it! But in a way if I slap him, people or he will be thinking I'm flirting at him. Which is clearly NOT in my mind. In my mind, it was just a pure revenge.
Haih, and he is married. MARRIED. Please, I have no interest whatsoever to be involved in this freaking 3rd party thing. If he is single, probably just a little flirting won't hurt but beach please, he's married MARRIED married.
When I'm out of my restroom after bathing he sat there and saw me, and he was like in awe. I have no idea wtf is he thinking but I couldn't care less and just said bye and walk as fast as I could. Hello dear Z, you are married. If you wanna flirt, please flirt with your wife. I have no interest with you, and I find you annoying. I could consider your flirting if you're single, since flirting when you're single has no harm but the fact that you're not turns me off. Respect your wife please.
ESH. dafuq with guys these days.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®