This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Friday, October 5, 2012-)
+11:26 PM]*
# snippets of week 2.-
Its been 2 weeks working as a pharmacist. I must say, it is tiring and it drains out my energy physically and mentally. I'm too tired to bother about working out, what more studying and reading to get back my knowledge once again.
I've been posted to OPD (Out Patient Department), where I am supposed to interact with the patients. 4 stations : screening, filling, labeling and lastly dispensing. So far, it's been two weeks of filling in the medications that the doctor has prescribed. Tiring, like really tiring especially if its on Monday-Wednesday. People just tend to fall ill more easily on Monday blues. haha. esh. I can't stop filling in medications and I have to stand for 8 hours straight. My legs are sore, due to ill fitting shoes. But I guess now the shoes loosen up a little and my body got used to standing and walking all day so yeah, got the hang out of it.
Nothing much to say actually. Just today I got the chance to try out how to dispense a drug. Nerve wrecking but yeah, it's easy when you get the hang of it.
Gym. Why you so annoying.
First they say I didn't pay. Second, say I'm downgraded to only one club member. shitness u. The person actually checked for me and called me to say ''Sorry miss, previously we made the wrong all club membership to you. There has been a mistake, 'cause you're actually a one club only membership in our database." Straight away I got a little fumed and told them to find out again from my initial Sunway Pyramid branch before telling me this bulls**t. A few minutes later, she told me " Sorry miss, yeah, you're actually an all club member, sorry for the info just now.. I'll ask someone to make a new card for you, where would you like to collect it?'' ESH ESH ESH.... stupid database of yours. Why can't you guys be in sync with each other or say, coherent! ESH. The didn't pay part pulak, actually mine was on auto-debit. So if there is something wrong, either call my citibank or deduct again la walao. What so hard. gosh.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®