This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Thursday, October 11, 2012-)
+8:47 PM]*
# uhhuhsss-
First, my boss for this department is quite scary. But oh well, as long as I don't cross her path then both she and I, got not much to say.
Second, mom actually took the trouble to ask the manager of celebrity fitness about my current issue : only go twice a week, and have to pay full price. The manager let's call him X, actually bother to bring up this issue to his senior operating manager. So good of him!! He knows me and I know him, but it's just a matter of 'hi, how are you' and 'bye, see you again' type of thing. I don't know how come he's being so nice to me. As I said, he actually told his boss to reduce the current price that I'm supposed to pay. Secondly, he said if I wanna go twice a week, I can go to Sunway Pyramid gym for free on weekends. If I were to register back again, he said he can waive for me the registration fees. Wow. He's so nice. LOL and I barely even know him, in fact, I don't even know his name!! And he knows me. Hmmph, like really, do I have a freaking odd face that everyone could remember?? Oh boy.
Thirdly, gym instructor and her bf broke up. The bf told me. But asked me to keep a secret. Don't know whats wrong with them but oh well, a little bit weird when I actually got to know the news from the bf instead of her.
Forth, give me a break. I hate dispensing.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®