This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Tuesday, December 25, 2012-)
+10:34 PM]*
# busy~!-
SOoOoo busy meeting up with people ...
And I had no initial plans whatsoever.
So sudden some friends of mine from here and there asked for a meet up..
Pheww~ Have to juggle work, family and friends at the same time omgosh..
Okay let's see... I have like 4+ more gang to meet up... and that also for this week only...
I need to split myself!!
Oh on the side note, LOL I farking failed law...
shit me.
I hate law.
nuff said.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®