●Dear● -Dead- ●Diary● ♥♥♥
Welcome To My Bloggie..

Photobucket

This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.

Photobucket

~P.E.r.I.o.d~
Yours Truly
Photobucket
Hi, my name is Michelle Ng.
+ University : IMU
+ I was born into this world..: 06041989
+ Horoscope : Aries
+ Status : still a Student.. and ex-Bartenderess
+ e-mail/facebook/friendster: michelle_nsl@hotmail.com
Photobucket
(Thursday, June 27, 2013-)
+10:39 PM]*

# its been quite awhile-
Dear diary,

Sorry for neglecting you for quite some time...

Was in the ward round (the most tired department : draining you mentally and almost physically)... for one and the half months.

Once again, neglecting friends, family, loved ones.

Sorry.. but I guess they didn't know I'm apologizing.. hah...

Anyway, life... how's life to me...

Well, ups and downs... right and left..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But there are things I wanna talk about.

I've been single for 2 years plus now, and I didn't really mind about myself being single for as long as I could find someone compatible. I wouldn't wanna accept someone that I don't think it's right, or for the sake of being with someone just to feel that there's some companionship in case if I'm down or sad... maybe I've come to learn how to become independent throughout my single years..

So, really, at the end of the day, being single is something that I don't mind - I can have all the freedom that I want without worrying about my other half (because the other half is still myself), or worrying about trust, relationship problems and such since I've heard so many stories about betrayal and things like that....


Not to mention, my family has its own problems too... so I was not worried of not being able to find someone or anything like that...

However, love is not something that one could control. Fate, is also one of them. I can't control fate and love, it's kinda funny how things works.

I remember I was in Taiwan last year, around end of May 2012, I went to this love temple, where many claimed that once you prayed somehow quite a number of people found that your wish may come true. So yeah, there are like 6 of us girls, 2 christian thus can't pray since it's like more of a Buddhist thing, and the other one was attached so she kinda like pray for long lasting happiness..

But for the 3 of us, single and available... prayed to find someone later in our life. The care taker told us the rules... like pray from your heart... tell your name and age, what do you want... ask for love in a years time... and if the God acknowledge your wish, apparently the bean shape thing will appear up and down... So all of us, have our prayers acknowleged.

But then, we had to choose our number from 1-to don't know how many numbers already to check if that number (means the guy) is suitable for us or not.

I chose my lucky number and the God said yes, it's compatible.

So then I had my paper to describe how my future bf or husband would be, and everyone that knows chinese writing would say my prophecy is one of the best. In fact, the best?

They told me that I will have a husband that is like my brother, will be on cloud 9, in short, happily ever after, and the caretaker told us that this guy will appear within a year or two... then we had to burn stuff to give thanks to the Love God and he gave us a string to be added into an angpow... and told us to keep with us closely and not let anyone to hold the string... and if it got lost, let it lose in a natural way.

Okay, at that point, I was happy in a way that I have the best prophecy compared to others (some had some bad sayings saying that their husband was their illusion or like moon and water, cannot be together eventhough they are close or something ><)

But in a way... a little skeptical.  I mean like, how could I find such perfect guy. It would be in my dreams. And I don't find anyone attractive whatsoever (when I was working la)... some can be considered but ... taken.

Anyway, then...

things changed.

Someone that I thought to be not bad, trying to woo me.

And the rest is history.

And There you go. I'm attached.

It's quite scary if the prophecy is to be true, but of course I would definitely hope it's true. (my age are numbered LOL)...

So yeah, see how things goes =) 





0 .deaths.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®






Tagboard
I wonder if tagboard is needed? what you think ah?
Exits
Link Link Link Link Link

Archives
July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 June 2013 January 2014 September 2018

Credits

Free Counters