This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Tuesday, September 18, 2018-)
+12:41 PM]*
# Trust? what? -
Dear diary,
I've never think or feel, or ever wonder that it would occur in my life that my husband is not telling the truth to everything. He lied once, and now twice. He hit on me once, and I let go. Is it normal to let go again?
Last night, there's a rapid spammage of messages in the middle of the night. My first thought was, okay, probably he is having that credit card issues again? But upon asking he told me it was his brother. Okay, I just shut and pretend its nothing. But deep in my heart, I just feel the sense of uneasiness therefore I decided to check his msgs this morning.
I hate to say it but girls instinct is ALWAYS right. There u go, no message from his bro whatsoever. Upon confronting him, he still insist is his brother, but no evidence. Upon probing further only he revealed that it is his first ex.
Broken, again.
From what he said, is his ex that message him first, and he didnt message her back and blocked her straight and delete her message. I mean in the first place, I was angry because he lied, AGAIN.
LIAR PANTS ON FIRE
Dear diary,
Not sure what to feel though. My heart has been succumb to all his shit to the point of immunity. It's like as much as I wanted to feel sad, but the heart didn't allow me to be vulnerable. The heart says, she's strong, can hold it, do whatever the brain tells me to. Sorry heart, I've been troubling you...by having a husband that lies... not that I wanted to though. That's why, I'm still not sure what to feel, my brain just shuts off the sad part and I still have to work for 11 hours today. Probably that's the reason why the brain decides to feel what is more important, and do not mix up work and life together.
How am I supposed to feel after that?
How to trust him further?
How to get on with life?
How to mend back things together back again?
And I thought he is trustworthy.
Now not really anymore.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®